What is a Form I-363?
Form I-363 is a U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) form used to apply for Replacement of Lost or Destroyed Employment Authorization Card. The form must be completed and submitted to USCIS in order to receive a replacement card.
Who is Eligible for Form I-363?
Form I-363 is an application for an alien worker to apply for a temporary work permit in the United States. To be eligible, the applicant must be an alien who is physically present in the United States and is seeking to work temporarily in the U.S. The applicant must also have a valid offer of employment from a U.S. employer.
What is the Latest Form I-363 Edition?
The latest edition of Form I-363 is the November 2020 version.
What are the Required Documents for Form I-363?
1. Passport or valid identification card from Nigeria
2. Proof of legal status in the United States, such as a current valid visa or a U.S. Permanent Resident Card (green card).
3. Evidence of your eligibility for the immigration benefit you are requesting, such as evidence of family relationship, employment authorization documentation, or other documentation demonstrating eligibility.
4. Evidence of financial support, such as bank statements and/or income tax returns from the past three years.
5. Medical examination report, if applicable.
6. Evidence of any criminal conviction or violation of immigration laws (if applicable).
7. Two passport-style photographs taken within 30 days of the filing date.
How to Submit Form I-363?
Form I-363 is an application form used to obtain a waiver of nonimmigrant visa ineligibility. The form and instructions are available on the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) website.
You can submit Form I-363 by mail or online. To submit by mail, print the form, complete it, and attach any required documents. Then, mail the application to the appropriate USCIS address, as stated in the instructions.
To submit online, you will need to create an account on the USCIS website and fill out the form in the online system. Once you have completed the form and attached any required documents, you can submit your application electronically. You may also be able to pay the associated fee electronically. There may be additional steps if you are submitting from outside of the United States.
You should follow all instructions carefully to ensure your application is complete and accurate. Make sure that you include all required documents and fees and submit your application on time.
What are the Filing Tips for Form I-363?
1. Read the instructions thoroughly and make sure you understand the requirements for the form.
2. Gather all necessary documents, such as proof of employment, tax returns and other supporting documents.
3. Fill out the form completely, including all required signature spaces.
4. Check to make sure all information on the form is accurate and consistent with other documents you have provided.
5. Make copies of the completed form and all documents before submitting them to USCIS.
6. Pay the filing fee, if applicable.
7. Submit your application by mail or in person to the address listed on the form instructions.
8. Keep a record of when you sent the application and who you sent it to.
9. Monitor the progress of your application and follow up with USCIS if you have not received a response within a reasonable amount of time.
Are There Special Instructions for Form I-363?
Yes, there are special instructions for Form I-363. First, applicants must have a valid passport that is valid for more than six months. Second, applicants must submit two passport-style photos. Third, applicants must submit their current address and contact information. Fourth, applicants must provide proof of financial support, such as pay stubs, bank statements, and tax returns. Fifth, applicants must include a detailed travel itinerary. Finally, applicants must submit a signed and dated statement that they will comply with all laws of the United States and the laws of their country of origin.
What is the Form I-363 Fee?
The Form I-363 Fee is a fee that must be paid when filing Form I-363, Request for Waiver of the Two-Year Foreign Residence Requirement. This form is required by people who are applying to extend their stay in the United States under the provisions of the Immigration and Nationality Act. The fee must be paid in U.S. dollars and is currently set at $585.
Can I Apply for Form I-363 Fee Waiver or Reduction?
No, you cannot apply for a form I-363 fee waiver or reduction. The form I-363 is an application for a waiver of certain fees and costs associated with the immigration process. It must be completed by an immigration attorney or other qualified representative on behalf of the applicant.
What is the Form I-363 Processing Time?
The processing time for Form I-363 varies depending on the individual case. Generally, USCIS processing times can vary from a few weeks to several months, depending on the complexity of the case. Some cases may take longer than others. You can check the processing times for your case on the USCIS website.
Form I-363 Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is Form I-363?
Form I-363 is an application for Asylum and Withholding of Removal that must be completed by individuals seeking protection in the United States based on fear of persecution in their home country.
2. Who can apply for Form I-363?
Individuals who are outside of their home country, or who are afraid to return to their home country due to a fear of persecution based on their race, religion, nationality, membership in a particular social group, or political opinion can apply for Form I-363.
3. What documents are required to submit with Form I-363?
Applicants must submit a valid passport and any other documents that support their claim for asylum or withholding. This may include evidence of persecution or information about the applicant’s family members, background, and current circumstances. Additionally, applicants must submit a fee of $585 if they are over 14 years old; if they are under 14 years old, no fee is required.
4. How long does it take for Form I-363 to be processed?
The processing time for Form I-363 varies depending on the particular facts and circumstances of each case. Generally, applicants should expect to wait several months before receiving a decision from U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).