We will consider a response received within 60 calendar days after the due date set forth in the following requests or notices before taking any action, if we issued request or notice USCIS anytime from March 1, 2020, through Jan. 1, 2021:
- Request for Evidence;
- Continuation to Request Evidence (N-14);
- Notice of Intent to Deny;
- Notice of Intent to Revoke;
- Notice of Intent to Rescind;
- Notice of Intent to Terminate; and
- Motion to Reopen an N-400 Pursuant to 8 CFR 335.5, Receipt of Derogatory Information After Grant.
In addition, we will consider a Form I-290B, Notice of Appeal or Motion, or a Form N-336, Request for a Hearing on a Decision in Naturalization Proceedings (Under Section 336 of the INA), if:
- The form was filed 60 calendar days from the issuance of a decision we made; and
- We made that decision anytime from March 1, 2020, through Jan. 1, 2021.
See our alert para más información.